You decide which personal information you provide to MMJPR. MMJPR is fully committed to respecting your privacy, protecting the information you provide to us and to complying with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
1. What kind of PII do we collect?
You can visit our Website and use some of our Services without registering and providing any personal data. In the following instances, MMJPR may collect PII you provide:
- (a) When you apply for our Service on our Website, you provide your email address and may also provide additional information, e.g. a pseudonym or your real name, the URL of your website and information regarding other services you are using. You may also provide a URL for a picture of yourself or another image as an avatar/profile picture on your company’s listing within the directory.
- (b) When you apply for our Service on our Website you may also provide your real name.
- (c) When you send us an email, you should provide your email address and we may also request that you provide additional PII.
2. What do we do with your PII?
- (a) Registered Users. When you apply to use the services on our Website (“Registered User”), we ask you to provide your email address to create your account. If you voluntarily provide your real name in connection with any content you submit to the Website, in addition to your email address, your name may be associated with the content you contributed. We will also use that PII to establish and maintain your account (e.g. to send you important information about Service updates or customer surveys or for the purpose of sending you our newsletter as provided in Section 2(b) below.
- (b) Emails, Newsletters and Notifications. We use the PII you provide to us when you send us emails to respond to your request, for example to reply to your email. We also use your PII when you sign up as a Registered User to use our Services in order to send you notifications relating to your account and to send you our newsletter.
3. Data Usage Policy: Non-Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
Our Data Usage Policy covers how we maintain and use information about you that is collected by our Website and server logs.
- (a) Non-Personal Browsing Information We Collect. When you use the Website, our servers (which are hosted by a third party service provider) may collect anonymous information indirectly and automatically about your activities while visiting the Website and information about the browser you are using solely for the purposes stated below.
- (b) Use of Non-Personal Browsing Information We Collect. We do not link browsing information or information from our server logs to the personal information you submit to us. We use this information for internal purposes only, such as to help understand how the Website is being used, to improve our Website and the features we provide, and for systems administration purposes. We may use a third party analytics provider to help us collect and analyze non-personal browsing information through operation of our Website for those same purposes.
4. Third-Party Sites