Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- When you leave a comment/review or create/claim a listing, MMJPR collect certain information about you. This information is not stored by MMJPR or USER for purposes other than to moderate comments/reviews/listing claims. This information is not being sold or used for other purposes. If you have concerns with the way this information is used, please contact MMJPR directly to arrange for complete removal of this information. MMJPR operations is in British Columbia, Canada. Be aware that laws regarding personal information and privacy may differ from your location. Be advised that any email or correspondence to any affiliated USER or MMJPR related to any content posted on this directory, may be posted in its entirety.
Description of Services
- MMJPR is a directory of licensed producers under the Cannabis Act providing USER with a entry within the database that includes some basic information regarding their organization; enabling USER to share and promote their organization(s).
- MMJPR’s Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. USER acknowledges to use MMJPR’s Website and Services at own risk.
- When USER submits an application for MMJPR’s Services, USER must provide a valid-email address.
- USER can cancel his/her application at any time by emailing the administrators at info (at) mmjpr.ca. USER is solely responsible for cancelling his/her account properly. Upon cancellation of USER’s application, any and all content, videos, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, communications and other content, data or information of USER may be irretrievably deleted by MMJPR, with the exception of such data MMJPR may be obligated to store for a certain period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Use of the Services
USER agrees not to use the services MMJPR provides via the Website to:
- Transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the services
- Transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes another’s rights;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized promotion (including without limitation “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or “pyramid schemes”);
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or collect or store personal data about other users.
Use of USER Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used for providing and delivering our services to you. In addition, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide USER with information on other products or services within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates.
- To notify USER about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service and product changes that may affect our Services.
User Generated Content
All information is provided for discussion purposes only. All of the contents of MMJPR, EXCEPT FOR REVIEWS, constitute the opinion of the related USER, and the USER alone; each individual directory listing represents the view of the affiliated USER and not the view of any other USER associated or affiliated with MMJPR; they do not represent the views and opinions of the USER’s employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of organizations, businesses or institutions the USER may a part of, or that any other directory USER may be affiliated with.
You should never substitute information from this directory for information obtained from a medical professional or an accredited professional of any kind. The content of this directory is not intended to cause harm, but if You have any concerns about the contents of this directory, please contact MMJPR. We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from your use or inability to use MMJPR’s Services, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using MMJPR’s services provided that nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. Disagreeing with the content of MMJPR does not constitute sufficient ground for You to ask the USER to remove or modify any parts of this directory.
All the text, images and other content being part of this directory is property of the individual USER, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this directory, please include MMJPR’s name in your link. You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit. UNUSERIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. Whenever copyrighted material is mentioned or use, the USER is doing so according to fair dealing practices. Use of material from this directory according to fair dealing practices requires proper acknowledgment. Simply linking back to MMJPR is not considered proper acknowledgment; please provide a link including MMJPR’s name, the USER’s name, the name of the page you are linking, and a permanent link (Permalink) to that page.
MMJPR, and any USER affiliated with MMJPR is not responsible for the content of any reviews made by the Reviewer(s). MMJPR, and any USER affiliated with MMJPR is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of Your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This directory is a venue for discussion; therefore, MMJPR will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the MMJPR’s own. However, MMJPR reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a review if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content). Please do not endanger Yourself or break the law when you review . Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (SPAM) will be deleted. MMJPR also reserves the right to block reviewer(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM.
You are not authorized to (i) use this directory to advertise products of any kind and for other directories, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this directory, (iii) to attack this directory using malicious software and/or use this directory for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using MMJPR, or against this directory, (v) to restrict access to this directory, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this directory and (vii) to menace MMJPR or USER with, or cause physical or financial harm to, any USER affiliated with this directory.
Changes to the Terms
MMJPR reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. You will only be notified by MMJPR through posts or syndicated content (RSS), NOT IN PERSON. It is Your responsibility to make sure that you agree with the new Terms, whenever changes have been announced. Changes to the Terms will be effective 48 hours after the notice has been posted on MMJPR. If You do not agree with the Terms, DO NOT USE THIS DIRECTORY.
MMJPR, and any affiliated USER, makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of MMJPR. In addition, MMJPR does not guarantee that MMJPR will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the USER’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the USER or Your servers are located. Although MMJPR will try to moderate reviews quickly, MMJPR makes no guarantee to the Reviewer that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of MMJPR.
No Warranty or Condition; Links
MMJPR, and all affiliated USERs makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. If you choose to access MMJPR, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with MMJPR, USERS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. YOU AGREE TO USE MMJPR AT YOUR OWN RISK, and that You will not consider MMJPR’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MMJPR, OR ANY USER, BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND ANY USER’S LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE GROSS MONTHLY AMOUNT PAID BY MMJPR FOR HOSTING SERVICES DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential part of the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, MMJPR, and any affiliated USER shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of MMJPR or USER, including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. MMJPR, and any USER affiliated with MMJPR, is not liable for the content of any reviews the Reviewer might leave on this directory (see Comment policy).
Obligation to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold MMJPR, all USERs, their agents, and applicable third parties (collectively Indemnified Person(s)) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from Your use of MMJPR and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement. In Québec, this will include judicial and extra-judicial costs and fees; elsewhere in Canada, legal fees on a solicitor and its own client basis.
Applicable Laws; Venue
MMJPR operates from British Columbia, Canada, and makes no representations that materials in MMJPR are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to MMJPR from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim related to the use of MMJPR or to MMJPR materials shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia. Any action related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Blog shall be filed only in the appropriate court located within British Columbia. The use of this directory constitutes Your express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the provincial and/or federal courts of the Province of British Columbia for purposes of such actions.
Legal notices and Contact information. If You are intending to carry out legal action of any kind against MMJPR or any related USER, you are required to contact MMJPR TEN BUSINESS DAYS before any legal claim is made. Please remember that the USER means to DO NO HARM to You or anyone else by managing this directory. If You feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact MMJPR, and allow TEN business days for the reply to be received. MMJPR will do whatever possible to address Your concerns.